Rumer Willis debuted her makeup collection with ColourPop Cosmetics during an episode of Dancing With The Stars on May 11, 2015.
“I wanted to create something that spoke to my character on tonight’s Dancing With The Stars. The capsule is both edgy and feminine and I’m so exited everyone can try this amazing makeup.”
She designed four grayscale shades of “Super Shock Shadow” and two colors of “Lippie Stix” in nude and red. All of the products in this six-piece collection retail for $5.00 each.
- “Blood” – A deep burgundy red in a matte finish
- “Pinch” – A light pinky beige in a matte finish
- “Feather” – True liquid gunmetal in an Ultra Metallic finish
- “Ice” – True silver with tons of multi-dimensional highly reflective glitter in a Metallic finish
- “Raven” – Intense black lightly dusted with silver flecks in a Metallic finish
- “Swan” – Soft creamy white with tons of silver glitter and hints pink duo chrome glitter in a Metallic finish