The Nicki Minaj by OPI collection of six limited edition nail polish colors was released in January 2012. It featured three solid neon shades, two metallic glitters, and one shatter lacquer.
From left, the colors are:
- N14 “Fly” – a vibrant blue
- N13 “Did It On ‘Em” – a neon yellow/green chartreuse
- N15 “Metallic 4 Life” – pewter glitter
- N16 “Pink Friday” – hot pink
- N17 “Save Me” – silver glitter
- N18 “Super Bass Nova Purple Shatter” – a crackle-finish purple
The collection is sold-out from major retailers, but you can still find many of the polishes on Amazon and eBay.
Onika Tanya Maraj (born December 8, 1982), better known by her stage name Nicki Minaj (/mɪˈnɑːʒ/), is a Trinidadian-born American rapper, singer and songwriter. Born in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago and raised in Jamaica, Queens, New York, Minaj earned public attention after releasing three mixtapes between 2007–2009. She signed a recording contract with Young Money Entertainment in 2009.