Nail art manufacturer NCLA created seven nail wrap designs for Beyoncé which are sold in the singer’s official webstore as well as at shopNCLA.com. The nail decals feature bold prints which are inspired by Beyoncé’s music videos and outfits.
- Beyhive – A golden beehive texture inspired by Beyonce’s community of fans, with a subtle bee stripe overlay as an accent. The perfect way to show your loyalty to the Queen B.
- Candy Paint – Prints and patterns inspired by the incredible wardrobe styling in the “Blow” video — reimagined as nail art. The navy and sunshine zebra print, Houston, Texas airbrushed rollerskates, black light silhouettes are reminiscent of the lights-out, neon extravaganza that is the “Blow” video. Pink is the flavor. No riddles here.
- Cat-Calls on Cat-Walks – Let them know your soul’s not for sale with a nail set inspired by the wardrobe, set styling, and incredible textures found in the video for “Haunted.” Black & white stripes are mixed with beds of roses, black lace, and Parisian flocked wallpaper tied together with metallic gold framing accents.
- I Woke Up Like This – The concept for I WOKE UP LIKE THIS was to create a technicolor nail set based off the prominent plaid placement from the “***Flawless” video.
- I Come With a Side of Trouble – A black and white mix and match nail set, featuring the entire track listing and notable lyrics incorporated into the scribble design.
- Je Ne Sais Quoi – The JE NE SAIS QUOI nail wraps aim to be fun and flirty with its eye-catching design based on the neon signs from the “Blow” video.
- No Rest in the Kingdom – The jewel-tone mosaic pattern, paired with a fishnet print, pays homage to Beyoncé’s 2014 iconic VMAs Vanguard performance look.