Katy Perry released a limited edition line of nail polishes with O.P.I. in 2011. The collection includes a black crackle polish and four colored lacquers which are designed to be layered underneath. The colors were named after tracks on her album Teenage Dream.
- K10 “Last Friday Night” – a very sheer blue glitter polish
- K09 “Not Like The Movies” – metallic silver with hints of green and pink
- K08 “The One That Got Away” – a fuchsia/raspberry lacquer with glass fleck shimmer
- K07 “Teenage Dream” – a light pink glitter
- Black Shatter – a crackle finish topcoat
Shop on eBay
Katy Perry Brands
Killer Queen Oh So Sheer by Katy Perry
Katy Perry Prism Collection for Claire’s
CoverGirl Katy Kat Collection by Katy Perry
Meow! by Katy Perry
Purr by Katy Perry
About Katy Perry
Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984), better known by her stage name Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She had limited exposure to secular music during her childhood and pursued a career in gospel music as a teenager. Perry signed with Red Hill Records, and released her debut studio album, Katy Hudson, in 2001. She moved to Los Angeles the following year to venture into secular music. After being dropped by The Island Def Jam Music Group and Columbia Records, she signed a deal with Capitol Records in April 2007.