L’Oreal Paris spokeswoman Eva Longoria has created many of her own signature shades for the brand’s celebrity collaboration collections.
- 403 Eva’s Red L’Oreal Colour Riche Exclusive Collection Lipstick
- 610 Eva’s Nude L’Oreal Colour Riche Privee Collection Lipstick
- 899 Eva’s Caramel L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail Stars Collection Lipcolour
- 315 Eva’s Violets L’Oreal Wear Infinite Star Secrets
- 520 Eva’s Violets L’Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad
- 610 Eva’s Nude L’Oreal Collection Privee Nail Polish
Shop on eBay
Eva Longoria Brands
EVAmour by Eva Longoria
Eva by Eva Longoria
About Eva Longoria
Eva Jacqueline Longoria (born March 15, 1975) is an American actress, producer, director, activist and businesswoman. Longoria’s career began in 1998, when she won the title of Miss Corpus Christi, and later began entering talent contests that led her to Los Angeles; shortly after, she was spotted and signed by a theatrical agent. Eva began to raise her profile after having roles as Isabella Braña on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless from 2001 to 2003. In 2004 she signed as Gabrielle Solis on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives. For her work on Desperate Housewives she received a Golden Globe Award nomination. She has also starred in films such as Harsh Times (2005), The Sentinel (2006), and Over Her Dead Body (2008).